henrysites, moula,money evrything to do with moula or money it's here and it's right this second ready for you to use it gt; Make Moula Online Now MONEY: Have you ever been left by the best girl you had.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Have you ever been left by the best girl you had.


I have yes it happen to me.The girl of my dreams was here and left me after 2 years of my life, I did everything I could to make it work and I tryed so hard to help her anyway I could and I was just used and abused. But hey thats life, people can be so mean and heartless.I just hope someday I will find my soulmate or just someone who I can get along with, long enough to get married and grow old then pass away. I even think sometimes that maybe I was meant to be single.What if this was happening to me like this for a reason.How do I know if I wasn't meant to be alone, cause I have bigger plans goals and things in life that I want that the average joe dont want or even try to get, for that matter maybe thats my case, hmm and yet I wonder about this everyday.I must be cursed or maybe it's a blessing who knows. Anyhow i found a great dating book for me to try and hook up with those hot singles you can go visit it here>>>http://budurl.com/bu3n Now I am the guy who gets the girl any girl I choose. She loves me for nothing hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative