henrysites, moula,money evrything to do with moula or money it's here and it's right this second ready for you to use it gt; Make Moula Online Now MONEY: Dj criz

Friday, August 21, 2009

Dj criz


Dj criz is my big brother he is doing a lot of rap/rock beats for eveyone, if you want to buy his beats leave me a comment, not with a url but with a email address, and I will get back with you about Dj criz and the beats you would like to buy, his latest beat is called pain it's on my space i'm also a rapper for my big brother, I do rap only no rock but he makes both kinds of beats, if your interested him this is my big brother's url www.myspace.com/djcriz420 he has only 100 plus views and growing with my help cause I bookmark his site to pages like digg, propeller, and facebook and such squidoo all that, he is a upcoming producer if you owuld like to work with him then leave a comment and I will contact my big brother hope you have enjoyed this post about my bro DJ CRIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative