henrysites, moula,money evrything to do with moula or money it's here and it's right this second ready for you to use it gt; Make Moula Online Now MONEY: Make some money online part 1

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Make some money online part 1


make some money online part 1 is about how we are going to do just that make some money online. I wrote down these goals for my online website etc about making money online. I told myself this.

1.First to make some money online I have to get a web domain name and also a web hosting service.
1.Domain= a name for your website ( or that certain nich you love) there are thousands of domain host godaddy is the best so far from reviews service support etc
2.Web host= a service you use to publish your web pages to the internet they will most likely give you a cpanel which makes things easy some host even got a demo for you to try before you buy.

2.The second money making question I asked myself is, learn how to use the software tools to make my site better then I can alone. If you never have used software to automate things then you should start learning. To be continued in make some money online part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative